ISLAM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE OF THE FREE MINDAmeer Al Sharawe
Religion & Spirituality
The objectives of this book are to:
• Reveal the hidden facts about Islam, so that you can judge whether Islam is a divine revelation, or a man-made religion.
• Show how vulnerable the human mind is to religious mind-control and raises awareness about abuse by religious brainwashing.
• Examine whether Islam is a religion of peace and whether Sharia is a suitable legislation for mankind.
• Highlight the main events of the Islamic Arab World during the last 1400 years and show what Muslim and Arab leaders have eventually achieved – as shown in the 20th and 21st centuries.
• Determine whether any evidence provided for God’s existence can hold true.
• Advise on how best we can use our free mind to interact with our world and each other, to have a peaceful and happy life.